Tuesday, October 9, 2007

And this week's diagnosis is....

SCABBIES! that's right folks, Scabbies (google it if you're not sure...) the giardhia has left my system, only to be replaced by a new and improved parasite! I just have to wonder...what will it be next week?!?!

Not to worry though, I only spent 6 hours at Nairobi Hospital today trying to get the doctor to give me the right treatment...after a little pushing and shoving (thank god i am an agressive person, other wise nothing would ever happen here) I left the hospital with a prescription in hand. I then went to 3 pharmacies, only to find that NONE of them have this medicine. Sweet. SO I will plan the rest of the day touring Nairobi's pharmacies, I am going to try to think of it as an alternative sight seeing tour.

Love to you all,
(a very itchy) Jess

No comments: